Morning Rituals and Ceremony---

More than just doing something .  More than making  list of things to do to create a ritual. Of course, as you begin , you do have to make  a plan, and maybe a list of what will create joy and love and peace , and a sense of the sacred - connection -  but when you begin to create a Sadhana, an every day spiritual practice { which can be chanting while cleaning ... },
make sure you feel ALIVE in it . That it flows. That you feel sensations of joy and peace in your body . Your mind quiets and a sense of wonder and enchantment begins to unfold as you devote to you practice .
 be kind to yourself . everyone is different , and you will discover your uniqueness , your beauty in the most simplest of rituals and connection to the divine .

This morning , I had a question as I brought all my oracle card decks out of their box .  Sometimes I have little time ,and just one, usually the  Animal Medicine Card deck is opened . Today , I had 5 decks !
My question was , how can I remain in my own authentic self space as I move out into the world ? I am so empathetic that I more often than not , do indeed SEEM to  " lose " the natural state of sychronicity and magical living ...
with so so much going on  now , with so many clients moving through great challenges , and myself included ! Physical and emotion / mental chattering ... ahhhhh how to manage indeed .  Some days , boy , I've got it !  Some days , not so much ....

So today , I pick a card and ask ,  who will assist me in my journey today in my work and life ?

CAT .

haha , being  " Dog person "  I am always interested in the picking of this card !  The last time I pick CAT was after a most interesting encounter with a 94 year old psychic woman , who had a wall of cat pictures  and many many stories ! Ahh, but that is another story in itself !!

So CAT :    How does one " protect " ones own opinions , beliefs , way of being ? How can one go out into the world and not be energetically bombarded ?

" The CAT reminds you of your independence , and to set healthy boundaries. LOVE with FREEDOM - do not look to own what you desire .  the CAT lends you its power to live freely and to remember the adventure is just beginning ...... "

I laughed to myself in the sheer delight of picking " random " oracle cards in the morning .. with my coffee , and mantra music .....

find your joy. start your morning with it .  and know you are soon supported by a beautiful loving Source and Spirit !

Love and delight



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sign Posts along the way .