Sign Posts along the way .

Oracle Cards . Just like Runes, or Psychic readings , or tossing dice ... can be so so powerful !! and if you do your daily everyday living  " work" :  inner workings and opening , awarenesses, responsibility , reciprocity , gratitude , kindness, reverence , joy , belief , etc .... and create and maintain a spiritual practice and ritual of  picking your oracle card or cards , or laying out spreads , well the magic happens . Because you wait . Because you are not looking for definite answers as much as you are intrigued and opening to possibilities . Observing and then immersing in your own game of life .    ahh yes, sometimes scary and tough ., tough indeed .  But even in the despair stuff, the tough stuff , you can create little moments of ahas, little moments of awe and enchantment , and then you can grow them like a garden . Carefully . with love and patience .

So, I am compelled to write here, as opposed to my journal , because .. who knows - because this stuff is cool ! Cuz it brings you out of your rational thinking mind , which is NOT SO RATIONAL at all ! and there is a sharing , and a magic in the sharing of stories .

I teach a meditation class on Wednesday nights , which is actually a lot of yoga, kundalini style , with many mini meditations and movements. Sometimes we do guided meditations, sometimes we have discussions m and always always we have a supportive community of women .

Last Wednesday , as part of a series on Medicine Circles and Wheels , I guided a journey to meet our spirit ally , join a sacred circle and then travel to our personal sacred medicine wheels. Each one of us , including myself { I do not usually have my own experience while guiding a journey } , met up with a deer, or elk or other deer like ally .  I too noticed a deer like creature with antlers when we entered the forest as part of the journey .

We spoke of this after the journey and experienced some beautiful support and synergy !  I mentioned more than once . that this is powerful medicine , and to observe, pay attention to what comes up in everyday living to support  and guide the journey .

The next morning , struggling  bit with various Challenges of life , I went into my own journey  in my space at home .  I met many spirit allies and gained some clarity . When i was finished , I spent some time  in meditation with some of my gemstones which have been laid out on a spirit animal grid .
Dragon had come up in journey , so I chose the corresponding stone in my grid and decided to carry it with me as a symbol and honoring of dragon .

I spent a little too much time with all this , as usual !!! and was going to  late to teach a class at 7am for one my instructors  who was ill .  So, I did not pick my Oracle Cards or write in my journal !

Upon coming home , later on , I had found myself back in a funk - the same one as usual - physical challenges of pain , of weight gain , of digestive stuff and skin stuff ..... and emotions - sadness, anger , and general crappiness .

I had forgotten about dragon . I had totally forgotten the Wednesday night journey . I sat down and lit sage and gathered all my decks of cards . well not all my decks - i have a few !!
Each morning , I pick a medicine animal card , a Sacred path Card , an Avalon Deck card and Fariy cards , 3 of them .  Sometime si do a spread , sometimes i do tarot .

That day ,I lit sage , and shuffled the first deck, not really in any place of reverence . Just finishing my coffee from the morning , and looking for connection .

Antelope was the card !!! oh!!  THATS what I must have seen on wed , night . How powerful !  Antelope is about ACTION , which so so appropriate at this time .
Then , Heyokah
Ohh yes . have been getting that card every day for a few days !  lighten up . laugh at yourself  { instead of crying you mean ??}
And then ,
the Avalon Deck , of which I get Queens and Merlin and Goblin and Fairies ,
DRAGON : Power and Strength .
k I do this all the time . I live in the realms of magic and multidimensional being , and this stuff Never ever ceases to amaze me , make me giddy and joyful and like oh wow yes ! life is fun and wild !

My fairy cards ?:  Romantic Partner ,  Happily Ever After and Listen to your intuitions  . in that order .
hmmmmmm....... fairies are funny . that was yesterday , and today I have yet to "ask the oracles"  but we shall see ......

The morning , i was able to share this story with of my personal training clients  - mostly because 2 gemstones kept falling out of my pockets  !!!  this morning i placed dragon } the stone from the grid back onto the gris and chose wo more for today :
Buffalo , Prayers , abundance , forgivness
and Condor   { i did pick a medicine card on the fly to work this morning and got Condor }


Ohh!! thank you Great Spirit ! Thank you for the reminders , the sign posts along the way , that we are indeed living the magical life !!!!  hmm which way shall we go ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog